Counter-Terrorism, Extremism, and Arms Proliferation
The Conference of Presidents...
- stands united behind the U.S.-led worldwide campaign against terrorism and other threats to democracy, security, freedom and peace.
- stands steadfast with Americaís staunch ally, Israel, as it combats homicidal bombing and other forms of terrorism.
- speaks out against dangers posed by Iranís advancing nuclear weapons program.
- reaches out to moderate Muslim countries that reject terrorism and extremism.
- supports efforts to press Syria to cease providing refuge and resources for terrorist groups, to end its occupation of Lebanon and stop development of weapons of mass destruction.
- seeks to limit the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction and dual-use technologies to radical and politically unstable regimes.
- supports passage of Congressional legislation to fight terrorism and to combat anti-Semitism.